Pits designed for separate waste placement:
- Pit №1 is designed for domestic solid waste placement.
- Pit №2 is designed for construction waste (closed).
- Pit №3 is designed for hazardous waste placement. Base quantity of hazardous waste placement – ash after incineration (thermal deactivation), glass scrap after demercurization, immobilized dead batteries and so on.
- Pit №4 is designed for construction and domestic and solid waste placement.
- Pit №5 is designed for bioremediation.
- Pit №6 is designed for slush residue.
In 2014 Company completed design project for construction of evaporation ponds for treated waste water: 2 pits with a total capacity of 250 000 m3/year.
Construction schedule will depend on the actual demand for this facility.